Share your Greenway Sojourn Images with Us:
Rails-to-Trails Conservancy has modified our Greenway Sojourn group on Flickr™ to include ALL seven years of the Greenway Sojourn. It's a great way for you to share your photos of any of the Sojourns with us, other Greenway Sojourn participants and the world!
To share one or more images, follow these simple steps:
- Join Flickr™ or login to your already existing Flickr™ account.
- Once you are logged in, join our Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Greenway Sojourn group. (You can also find us by searching for "Greenway Sojourn" under "Groups.")
- The "You" menu at the top of every page provides an easy way for you to start uploading photos. Follow the directions provided by Flickr™ to upload your photos to your account.
- When you've uploaded your photos, "tag" them with greenwaysojourn####, where the pound symbols are replaced with the Sojourn year. So if you're uploading a photo from the 2009 Sojourn your tag would be: greenwaysojourn2009. You can add tags when you upload your image or after-th-fact by clicking on the "Add a tag" link on the right side of each photo's page.
- The easiest way to add your newly uploaded photos to the free, public Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Greenway Sojourn group is to go to your photo's page, and click the "Send to Group" button above the photo you want to share. Choose the group you want to send it to.
- You're done. You can now see your photos and others on the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy Greenway Sojourn group page.