The Campaign for Active Transportation
The campaign guidance document gives basic instructions for launching and executing a local campaign.
Download the entire guidance document, or choose specific links below for certain document elements:
- How to conduct a local campaign
- Building a local campaign
- Developing your community's active transportation case statement
- RTC roles and responsibilities
- Appendix: Key congressional transportation committee assignments
This collection of local campaign strategies was brainstormed by participants at TrailLink 2007 and may be useful in providing ideas for engaging in the campaign locally.