The Trailblazer Society recognizes RTC members who play a leadership role in supporting our mission by donating $1,000 or more annually. These loyal donors provide a powerful and flexible source of funding for the preservation of historic rail corridors and the creation of trails that connect families, workplaces, neighborhoods and cultural and civic attractions across America.
Trailblazer Society Exclusive Benefits
In addition to all the benefits of standard membership, including our quarterly membership magazine, Rails to Trails, Trailblazer Society members receive a number of other exciting benefits, including the following:
- An invitation to participate in yearly Trailblazer Society excursions with RTC’s president, board members and staff (Past destinations include rail-trails in Wisconsin, Missouri, Washington, Virginia, West Virginia, Idaho and Pennsylvania.)
- Advance notices and invitations to special events, bike rides, receptions and conferences
- Complimentary Rail-Trail Calendar
- Updates detailing RTC's work and recent accomplishments
- Personal calls and briefings from RTC staff and board members when they visit your local area
Trailblazer Society Levels of Support
Leadership Circle - $25,000 or more
Pioneer - $10,000 to $24,999
Explorer - $ 5,000 to $9,999
Pathfinder - $2,500 to $4,999
Trail Guide - $1,000 to $2,499
An RTC Trailblazer is an individual who helps accelerate our core trail-building efforts with personal commitments of $1,000 or more each year (or a monthly contribution of $84 or more).
Please consider becoming a Trailblazer today!