Plan an Opening Day for Trails Event
Get the event planning tools you need to make your Opening Day for Trails event a success.
We want your Opening Day for Trails event to be great, so we’ve provided some templates and graphics that you can use to help organize and promote your event.
Here's a webinar to help you get started.
Official Logo (Horizontal and Square)
We have created two sets of promotional graphics so you can choose your favorite or mix and match. Each set has a downloadable Zip file that contains the following:
- Flyer with space for content updating (pdf)
- Facebook graphics (cover photo and Facebook post)
- Twitter graphics (cover photo and Twitter post)
Bike Graphics Set
Runners Graphics Set
Promote Your Event
Once you've planned your event, submit it for posting on the official Opening Day events page. If you need a place to start, we recommend using either TrailLink Events, Facebook Events, Meetup or Eventbrite.
Create Your Own Shirts
Download the Opening Day for Trails T-shirt template to create your own tees! To get started, simply send the Illustrator file or PDF to a T-shirt vendor of your choice.
Style recommendations (see photo for example):
- Shirt front: Opening Day for Trails logo
- Shirt back: “Go by Trail” design
Costs will vary based on printers.
Create Your Own Selfie Frame
Use the PDF to get your own Opening Day for Trails selfie frame printed!
Download Selfie Frame
Send the PDF to a specialty printer with the following instructions. Costs will vary based on printers.
- Size: 36" x 24"
- Material: Gatorboard, foamcore or coroplast
- Confirm with the printer that the design is mounted/printed on a material that will be self supporting once the center has been removed.
- The pink lines are the die-cut markers for the printer to use when producing the frame.