National Poll Findings
In September 2014, RTC engaged leading Republican and Democratic pollsters to find out what likely 2016 voters for both parties really thought about the federal role in encouraging active transportation. The remarkable poll findings are an important tool for trail builders and supporters as they continue to fight back attacks against trail funding.
We encourage you to download the poll findings and additional resources below and to share them with supporters, opponents, decision-makers and the general public in your community.
- The Poll Summary – A handy two-page PDF with key findings and implications for policy-making
- The Full Topline Survey – A deeper dive into the data
- The Presentation – Created by the Republican and Democratic pollsters on survey highlights
- The Press Release – A summary of the poll plus comments from RTC
- The Webinar – Watch a webinar to learn more about the polling results and how you can use them and other RTC resources in your advocacy efforts.