Rails to Trails magazine is dedicated to exploring America’s remarkable rail-trails and trail-networks, with a focus on the opportunities they provide and the impact they have in communities nationwide.
In this issue, we—
- Explore Indiana’s 62-mile Cardinal Greenway—which has been a treasured asset in the Hoosier State over the past 25 years, promoting healthy lifestyles and commerce
- Take a look at the developing Bayshore Bikeway—a glistening pearl in San Diego’s plans to spur ecotourism, economic development and active transportation
- Find out what makes the Circuit Trails in Philadelphia and Camden, New Jersey, a family-friendly destination for biking, culture and fun!
- Take in the view of five of America’s newest designated National Recreation Trails
- Learn what inspired Pete Raynor to author one of the most important pieces of legislation in rail-trail history
- And much more!
Read Past Issues
To read past editions of Rails to Trails going back to 2012, visit our online archive.
We Want to Hear From You!
Our members always have plenty to say (and write) about Rails to Trails—and we're always eager to hear it! If you enjoyed or have comments on a recent issue of the magazine, please submit a short letter to our editor. If we can—we’ll print it in the next edition!